A Kaleidoscope

Malenki, a dear sweet “little sister” of mine, discovered what a group of butterflies is called – a Kaleidoscope.

~The C3 Kaleidoscope~

How beautiful is that?

~Mummy Butterfly  )i(


5 responses to this post.

  1. Posted by Niki on 26 01 11 at 10:07 am

    This gave me chills. How perfectly fitting.


  2. Posted by Malenki on 26 01 11 at 5:11 pm

    It’s especially beautiful because you five are such a beautiful family! I love you!! 🙂


  3. That is SOOOOO cool!!!!!!! Great picture, too!


  4. Posted by Boo on 26 01 11 at 8:12 pm

    Love it! I am guessing a group of sheep is called a herd, Hubby says I am wrong and it is something more meaningful, but for now we will go with herd. 🙂 Boo

    Checked google (b/c Hubby didn’t believe me…) It said: Goats and Sheep question: What is a group of sheep called? A group of sheep may be called a flock, herd, trip, drove or mob of sheep.

    I like MOB. Gonna get you!


    • Posted by Malenki on 26 01 11 at 9:32 pm

      I like flock … I mean, ‘mob’ works, but ‘flock’ does sound more ‘meaningful’, as Uncle Firefighter said. 😉 Haha – I love you, Boo!!


Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

%d bloggers like this: